Thursday, April 17, 2003

ok what is the deal with my magnetism for school buses?!? I see them EVERYWHERE!!! I'm being serious. and sometimes they shouldn't even be out on the road. Like during the day for example...when everyone should be in school...i see them. empty. its really creepy. My family and some of my friends are noticing how often they appear when i am around. For example...on this one road trip my family was on, i hadn't seen a school bus yet that day...so i was thinking i was in the clear. oh no. we saw a school bus being towed. yes. towed. it was broken down and being towed on a highway...a highway! what is that about? it was old and rusty looking...but it was being towed on a highway. and i saw it. my dad was laughing so hard and sped up to get a closer look. that is how bad it is! then another time, another road trip...i saw a school bus that was in pieces on the side of the road in a junk yard!? who sees that?!? come on! its insane.

Today while Laura and I were traveling to Orlando, I expected and was awaiting my school bus siting. well not only did i see ONE school bus, but a whole HERD of them.....four or five of them were driving together down the road in the opposite direction. even laura said that was too much! only me...only me! there is no way other people see as many school buses as I do. its a curse.

No comments: