Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Fun Facts about my Wednesday:
- I ate the weirdest cookie! It was an oreo-type cookie (ya know the cookies that are basically oreos except they aren't name brand) except in the cream filling were pop-rocks! as you would guess a very strange sensation occurred after taking a bite! and as usual the cookie was passed to two of my friends who had to join me in the strange adventure my mouth was experiencing. Ginger (my big sis in Phi Mu) gave one to me and said they were called Rocket something-or-others. my memory is slowly failing me. but if you ever see them in the store...try it, it is an experience you won't forget. look out cookie world here comes the future!
-well this one has to do with yesterday...i had gotten up early (7:55) to register for classes for the Fall semester...and then after that was finished i went to bed. Usually i set my alarm for noon knowing i won't sleep that long...but just in case by some bizarre way i happen to sleep till then, i won't sleep past noon. which would just ruin the whole day thing...cause when i wake up in the middle of the afternoon it just messes with my system. anyways...i went back to sleep and i actually woke up to my alarm!! Why am I so tired?? its not like i'm staying up incredibly late or anything. oh well. one of the many questions i ask myself.
-Today my cute yellow-duck umbrella served as a useful tool. When it is properly wrapped up and you press the little button near the handle, it shoots out like a sword! It was so fun to play with! hehehe. It helped me emphasize points I was trying to make talking to my friend Zandy. I bugged Beeber constantly with it by touché-ing her back! Carrie Strikes again!!!! wahaha! I definitely destroyed a plant I was standing next to...the thing was massacred! (ok..ok...a little exaggerated) I also used it to point at things! much laughter was heard from my friends...aside from Beeber who tried to flick me in revenge! too bad beebs...you don't have the coolness of the duck-umbrella! oh wait...you do...a periwinkle one...but wait...you left your weapon at home...so sad! hehehehe. ;)
-this fact is definitely not fun. Katie and I had to endure another math class....you have no idea how l--o--n--g it seems. She and I think we enter a time-warp and then some how get out of it at 4:50 every monday and wednesday. It must be 4:00 at least for ten minutes...in that class. and one minute must seriously be around 3 minutes each. so the hour and fifteen minute class in reality is...three hours and forty five minutes long. see why we dislike being there so much! i mean who wants to be in one class for over three hours??? yeah thats what i thought.

No comments: