Tuesday, April 01, 2003

I am craving one of the little joys of life....chocolate-chip cookie ice-cream sandwiches. yummy. They are the perfect balance of chocolate and vanilla ice-cream! I think when i get older i'll have to have lots of these in my freezer....they are becoming a must in Carrie's life. Isn't it funny how certain foods can make all your cares disappear? Here I am stressed about my history and biology test tomorrow and all I can really think about is that ice-cream sandwich! My day will not be complete without one! But one of my horrifying thoughts is that they won't be at the little store on campus....this has happened to me before....it was a very sad day indeed....let us hope that for my sake I will find them safe and sound in their cold beds....and at least one of them waiting for me to release it from its packaging and show the outside world to it! oh the joy that will abound in my soul! ok...so i get carried away. yes i know its just icecream...well gotta go get one now...you didn't think i would just write about one and not get one did you?? ;)

No comments: