Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Spidy


Beth and I saw Spiderman 2 tonight...man what an awesome movie! I loved it! And like the first one, it made me want to swing in between buildings, fly through the air, and climb up walls! I love the soundtrack to the movie too. Definitely an A+ in my books!

It was actually quite an experience seeing this movie. Beth had to work tonight, so she came late to the movie, but that's not what was interesting. When I went into the movie theatre it was pretty full...full of couples! It was like everyone had the same idea to go see Spiderman together. How sweet. Well the couple that sat next to me actually was nice and tolerable to be next to, but the one in front of me was sick. They only looked at each other for like twenty minutes and kept moving closer and closer, even though they had two chairs...they should have just shared one that way someone else could have sat down--but then again it wouldn't have been fun for that person. There were also these kids behind me--two african american boys who commented through the whole thing! It was quite funny! They would gasp and say "oh no!" at the right moments. It sounded like those pre-recorded laughter tracks that are on sitcoms! They were cute to listen to!

It definitely is worth seeing, so hurry into a theatre nearest you and buy your ticket to see one of the summer's best movies! Spiderman 2! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found it...with some help ;) What a great blog! :) Very well organized! It's great to read up on your life...and kinda play a little bit of catch up since I haven't seen you for sometime and even now we're all busy with work :(
I would definetly agree about Spiderman 2! and since you saw it a second time, i'm guessing you agree even more :)
keep posting those blogs! i'll see ya 'round
~me :) ;) :)