Tuesday, June 08, 2004

List of Firsts continues...

Well I can add a few more things to my list of firsts for the year:

-Eating fried pickles with Amanda at Po'Boys! Yes you read right...FRIED pickles. They were surprisingly delicious!

-Watching the Stanley Cup Final game between the Tampa Bay Lightning and Calgary Flames. Yay for Florida! Who would have thought a Florida team would be a Canadian one! Who has more ice?? hmmmm. ;)

-Looking at model homes in Avalon. These homes are insane! Laura and I went together today and it was so fun to pretend we had money and imagine that these houses we went into were our own. Ha! The one both of us liked was not even offered anymore, and was a 2001 Parade of Homes winner. So gorgeous and huge--but not too big. It probably was the most expensive too, but we didn't want to get a price sheet--we would probably have collapsed at the price of even the 'cheapest' home! We commented on the decorating, size of the kitchen, bedrooms, living rooms. It was great :)

* It's time for a little update on my bowling war with Sam...hehehe. So far the scores I've been getting haven't even broken 200. That is depressing. But hey, it takes time...and maybe one of these days it will just happen and I'll get six strikes and wipe out his score of a 229--that he seems to remind me of daily! ;) Just wait Sam....one of these days you will get the sinking feeling of defeat!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

So little faith in my bowling abilities Sam...tsk tsk. Remember who beat you twice before? Oh yeah...that was ME! I just am a patient woman who WILL beat you. And for that comment about the supposed lack of readers to my blog...well there are others who read thanks. You're not the only one!

kt said...

I'd just like to mention, in defense of Carrie, that not only do I read her blog, I am also confident that in time she will crush your bowling score, Sam. :-)