Sunday, October 12, 2003

Well today started out really bad, but ended great. I woke up to a very rainy, wet day and it proceeded to get really gross. Miami beat us, and the poor players had to play in a nasty, muddy field...I left during halftime because I was miserable, it was pouring down rain, i was cold, my shoes and pants were soaking, and watching the game from the overstuffed couch at the house really began to appeal to me. but anyways after that I went to cook dinner for katie, beebs, laura, and janna. that was so fun. it lifted my spirits. we watched Bridget Jones' Diary while we ate my dinner and Laura's yummy cookies. we all also decided that Colin Firth is a very cute actor...oh and Matthew McConaughey.

I came home to the house and had a blast with some of my sisters! I got to help throw elizabeth's brother into the fountain. I experienced nic's cowgirl dance (mind you nicole had on these brown clog-looking shoes with blue socks, a cowboy hat on, her pj pants, and a white FSU shirt). I experienced being in tay's car with four other completely sober people acting completely insane! For instance, we were all singing to Amy Grant's Baby Baby song at the top of our lungs! i got to see Tippy get thrown into the fountain and stay there sitting in the water!! haha. then she climbed it and sat on the top of it smiling at everyone else! I also saw her start to speak in spanish to everyone in nic and tay's room, saying that she was drunk and was not normally drunk. I saw elizabeth get thrown into the fountain by her brother, screaming the whole way, but still managed to give her camera to another guy to take a picture of the whole thing. it was so great. this is why i like living in the house!! i love these girls they are so cool to be with! insane...but still fun. :) and hey...i thought i was crazy...but i think after this year, i'll be A LOT WORSE! (hehe)

No comments: