Wednesday, October 08, 2003

i am in my Intro to Edu. Tech class...and guess what I'm learning? how to send and receive emails, what a modem, listserv are, and how to identify a chain letter!!!! why the heck am I paying muchos amounts of money for this class??? I know this lesson already! Just living nowadays teaches you about this stuff. I feel like I'm wasting my time....but the thing is I can't clep out of it because it is a pre-req for my major. ugh ugh ugh! you would think that the univeristy would realize that most of its students KNOW how to send and receive emails...considering that is the main form of communication. but whatever...i'll sit here at 8:00 in the morning for two hours and forty-five minutes learning about things I already know....oh how i love being in college. :P oh and by the way...my TEACHER gets more excited about this stuff than I do because its NEW for him....our generation has grown-up learning this stuff...his has not. so when he gets really really excited about power point, or mass mailing, or buying things on line...the rest of us want to die. k...now back to paying attention.

No comments: