Tuesday, January 04, 2005

driving four hours to tally

I'm sitting here waiting for the asprin to start working as I sip my 7-Up. I'm not feeling too well...which could be partly due to a number of things like: the fact that I've been sick lately, I stayed up 'till the wee hours of the morning today talking with my two new favorite guys, I have to drive four hours to Tallahassee to start school tomorrow, I haven't eaten lunch yet, Satan is discouraging me about my ministry in Phi Mu--which is ridiculous that he can hit so quickly after God has so clearly reconfirmed me being there! Ugh! It's frustrating that's for sure! God beat him down please and give me the strength to endure...

Well now I've eaten lunch...the asprin seems to be working...so I'll write more after I've arrived in Tally...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Glad you're posting again. Decided to comment here rather than post on my own site. :) I miss you already. Too bad vacation has to end. Glad you made it back to Tally safely. Enjoy your stalker book.

-Daniel

Anonymous said...

hey! nice to see your posting! :) I miss you already! I'm sad that you aren't here for my birthday but I hope you have fun in Tally-land! :)

~your loving sister, Kristie <3