Sunday, January 23, 2005


Did you know it was possible to make cookies and brownies in a muffin maker? Well it is. Zandy and I are geniuses. Plain and simple. We both started craving cookies after my Mom told me that my brother was baking some at home. So we decided to experiment...with our muffin magic appliance. We decided to drive on over to Club Publix and buy a few goodies, aka. break-apart cookie dough, break-apart brownie dough (they were having a sale!), funfetti cake mix, and blueberry muffin mix. Yes, my room has become a bakery! :o) Many of the women in the house flocked to our room to taste our creations...of course we let them taste our cookies and they left satisfied. We took pictures to record this momentous occasion, so maybe one of these days I'll post them online. But for now, I've put a picture of what our Muffin Magic looks like...we've named her Matilda, "The Muffin" for short! ;) Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That sounds like fun! Yay! I'm glad I provided inspiration - spreading the cookie goodness! :) I hope you enjoy all your baked goods!

-Daniel