Sunday, May 23, 2004

Guys...don't understand them one bit

So my brother was just kidnapped by his Bible study...yeah. Kidnapped right out of his bed and thrown into a weird looking van. How do I know this? Because my room is directly next to his and I heard tons of banging, voices, random calls of "ouch." So I did what anyone in their right mind would have done, and checked outside my room to see if my brother was ok. Well what do I see? A video camera held by one of the leaders of SV, and two guys I guess duct taping my brother!? I don't think I will ever fully understand the male race...whatever. I just had to comment about this experience I just witnessed.

**Oh and by the way...there are 30 more Saturdays until Christmas.** :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

male experiences are unique is a mystical way that will never fully be understood by the female race - it is this essence of misunderstood manhood that gives the male his amazing mystery and allofness that the female so inconspicuosly endeavours to over-analyze - butanalysis is futile ladies - we are, and will always remain - that thing that goes bump in the night - a mystery that you hate to live with and cannot live without ! duct-taping is awesoem by the way - i hope you got a copy of that video - heh heh

Carrie said...

So it is this "misunderstood manhood" that plagues my life and has caused TOO much drama in my world...but it is still something I can't live without? are you sure about that one? ;)

Anonymous said...

too sure - about as sure of anything i have ever been - the female species will always be in a state of tortured turmoil as to how to feel about men - we will frustrate and annoy - no doubt - but as for too much drama - that in essence is the fuel of all women i believe - give it time Carrie - you will see the truth in my words -the drama shall unfold!

Carrie said...

I agree that drama fuels some women, but I've met quite a few men who also enjoy stirring up drama too...