Thursday, May 20, 2004

Bowling Competition hitting rough patches

I just want to say that I really really really really really dislike the bowling game on Kurt's phone...and I'm not liking Sam too much either because he totally beat my high score on that stupid game. Yes I KNOW ALREADY...YOU GOT A 229, and there is NO WAY I can beat it. (according to him...but I have a plan of attack)

Ugh. Why does this happen? Sam starts up a competition and tells me that I will not beat him, and when I do, he has to make such a huge come back that I won't be able to win!! The phone lies...that's all there is to it...it lies and decides who it likes at the moment. Right now it happens to be Sam...sucks for me. Maybe if I stroke it or whisper nice things to it, it will start to like me and give me a 300!!! Now wouldn't that rock! Hehehehehe.

Plan of Attack:
Step 1: Make the phone like me.
Step 2: Play the game...get a score in the 230-300 range.
Step 3: Rub it Sam's face that I beat him to the ground!!!!!!

I'll keep you updated as our competition continues...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Brigitte! I will eventually beat his score...I just have to wait for the perfect moment... ;)