Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Cake Decorating

Who knew cake decorating could be so fun? The skills you pick up, the icing/water/cookie/fudge wars you experience, the people you meet...man I'm sure glad I checked that little box on my application. So in honor of my 'newly' formed cake decorating talents I would like to present my gallery of cakes. Some of these took an hour, others fifteen minutes. One of these pictures I took while at work because after seeing the cakes I made, felt they were my best original creations to date. The other pictures come from my company's website...which means they are copyrighted and the little toys come in kits, with pictures and icing colors we have to match so we do not infringe on the copyright laws placed on cakes (who would have thought?!). So without further ado, a small selection of cakes created by yours truly...

No comments: