Friday, June 23, 2006

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8...

Since my last 'numbers' post was so successful, in my mind, I am attempting it again.

28 - the day in April I graduated from college!!! woohoo! :)
300 - the price of insurance I now have to pay! : /
8 - number of full-time positions I have applied for since graduation
3 - rejections I received after they reviewed my applications
3 - positions which haven't said a word to me either way
1 - position I really want which is still "in process"
1 - number of interviews I went to

11 - number of people I know who are engaged
14 - couples I know who are recently married
3 - best friends who live far away from me
2 - best friends who live close to me

13 - new music artists I have discovered this year --I LOVE finding new music artists!
10 - songs I purchased this month on iTunes
7 - books I read so far since April 28th
18 - books waiting to be read

3 - times I have been to Starbucks since graduation --I am in mourning at the loss of my beloved Tennessee Street SB
6 - great shirts I found at Plato's Closet
30 - the total price of those 6 shirts --I officially love Plato's now
3 - pairs of new shoes I have since graduation --one matches my suit beautifully!

2 - posts I wrote in May --how sad!
15 - days since my last post :( I've been bad lately, but I will try to post more in the future!
3 - post ideas formulating in my head, which will hopefully come into existence soon!

2 comments:

Carly said...

YEEEEES! That was exciting. I love your numbers posts. And I miss you! I'm going to come to Orlando one evening soon. Yay. Have a wonderful day! I'm going to bed at 9:29 simply because I am tired and I love my bed. sweet.

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie,

Its Heather Ahrens. I don't know if you already know this, but I do wedding photography. If you could pass the word along, that would be awesome! I travel! www.heatherahrens.net

Heather Ahrens