Sunday, February 05, 2006

A break for Randomness!

46 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone.

1. Your name spelled backwards? eirrac, it sounds like the country we are at war with! :(
2. Last incoming call on your phone? Jaime! My 2nd roomie of the year! :)
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? 2 songs from i-Tunes
4. What's your favorite restaurant? in Tallahassee? Samarat Indian Restaurant
5. Last time you swam in a pool? probably last summer! ha.
6. Britney Spears is a skank. Agree or disagree? she is one confused individual...
7. How many kids do you want? 3 AT THE MOST!
8. Type of music you dislike most? when music in any genre gets too extreme...ex: jazz when it has absolutely no melody and is all improv, or country when it is completely twangy..etc.
9. What was the last thing you bought? those 2 Hillsong worship songs on i-Tunes
10. Have you ever ridden on a bike? yep!
11. Does someone have a crush on you? HA HA HA....no.
12. Ever made a prank phone call? yes
13. Listening to music? actually watching the Superbowl...sort of. So far the commercials this year are SO MUCH BETTER than last year.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? DEFINITELY NOT! How scary would that be! Plus my doctor won't let me bungee jump...considering most of my spine is all one piece it probably wouldn't hold up to well being stretched like a spring.
15. What shoes are you wearing right now? my fluffly, tourquoise slippers--a Christmas gift!
16. Do you have a garden? um sure right in the middle of my room in a sorority house...i have roses and peas growing here. In a few months the peas will be ready if you want to come over and eat them...NO I DON'T HAVE A GARDEN!!
17. What's your favorite comic strip? calvin and hobbes!!!
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? yes i learned it from a WeSing AMERICA tape when I was overseas...every 4th of July we would pop that baby in!
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? shower--night!! more sleep in the morning!
20. Hello or goodbye? well i'm workin on saying goodbye to people...seems as though I just leave! haha...sorry guys...
21. Favorite pizza toppings? mushrooms, pepperonni, green peppers, tomatoes, cheese...unless we are at California Pizza Kitchen in which case there is a great Thai pizza that is delicious!
22. Chips or popcorn? POPCORN!!! it's my comfort food!! especially made from scratch! :) ooo...now I want some...although chips and salsa come in at a close second...especially with Zandy's homemade salsa
23. Favorite color? My favorite colors are: green, blue, and purple
24. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? when I played with Barbies...they would have one, does that count? My friend and I would make their clothes with old scraps of material and safety pins.
25. Orange Juice or apple? Apple if I'm eating cheerios and orange if it's good juice. But my fave is Cranberry Raspberry juice!
26. Who were the last people you went out to dinner with? Jessica and Jimmy
27. Lucky number? who said numbers are lucky? when i exaggerate i use any combination of 6...like "my psychotic teacher assigned about 6,000 pages for us to read this weekend" or "This class felt like 6 years!"
28. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I think at the Emenheiser's house over the summer
29. Have you ever won a trophy? do medals count? I won 1st place in the science fair in 4th grade! :) I was so proud....
30. Are you a good cook? I would like to think so!! I love cooking! yay for the Food Network!
31. Do you know how to pump your own gas? um yes. who doesn't? 14 year olds?
32. Do the chinese really use cats in their food? what?! no...that is an american freakout...anyway if they did who cares? I hate cats! ha. i know you're freaking out right now carly! ;)
33. Sprite or 7-Up? Sierra Mist
34. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? yes when i was in private school for P.E.
35. Last thing you ate? Qdoba naked chicken queso burrito with those yummy chips & salsa
36. Ever thrown up in public? sadly yes...in an airplane. i felt HORRIBLE for the woman next to me...luckly she was really nice about it. i think i would have freaked out if i was her! stupid Starbucks workers leaving the milk out of the fridge...
37. Would you rather find true love or be a millionaire? true love...money only causes problems--who wants to deal with all the drama associated with it? NOT ME!
38. Do you believe in love at first sight? no...that only happens in movies...which brings me to my favorite romantic movie quote: "you don't want to be in love, you want to be in-love in a movie!"-sleepless in seattle
39. Where will you be for Valentine's day? at school presenting in my class with my friend Katie...and then most likely working at Publix
40. Last time you laughed? last night on the phone with Jimmy!
41. What's your favorite animal? favorite meaning one I find humorous? 'cause that would be a squirrel...or a penguin...or a duck! haha...
42. What was the name of your first pet? Toby, unless you count fish, in which case it's probably like Goldy or Spot or something...i don't remember, we had quite a few of them...all dead now though.
43. Who is the second to last person to call you? my mother
44. Is there anything going on this weekend? OH YEAH! only the best superbowl party happenin' up in here! ...and homework...and working. :p
45. How are you feeling right now? pretty good...trying to pump myself up for writing another essay!
46. What do you think about the most? what i will do after graduation

No comments: