Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Numbers in my life

32 - hours I have worked at Publix in the past 5 days.
1.5 - hours I have had a break while working in the past 5 days.
4 - hours I should have had for break times while working the past 5 days.
60 - combined number of cheesecakes and cakes I have decorated in the past 5 days.
15 - number of cuts on my hands from being in the freezer and having them go numb, thus not being able to feel the cuts I receive as I handle sharp plastic containers and boxes.

4 - the amount of classes I am taking this semester
8- number of books I am currently reading
202 - pages I have left to read in Villette by Thursday (1/26) for 19th c British Novel
60 - pages I have left to read by Friday (1/27) for Christian Tradition
26 - pages I have left to read by Thursday (1/26) for Introduction to Shakespeare
58 - pages I have left to read by Thursday (1/26) for Medieval Literature
346 - total pages I have to read by the end of the week----is it even possible?
13.5 - number of school weeks I have left until I graduate

151 - number of women in my sorority
35 - number of women who live in my sorority house besides me
1 - number of roommates I have
10 - number of women who like to scream and run around late at night in the house...am I ready for my own space?? YES!

2 - number of emotional breakdowns (a.k.a. crying sessions) I have had in the past 5 days...one at work and one at home.

5- number of calls I have received and answered in the past 5 days
19 - number of calls I have missed the past 5 days --some of these were multiple calls by the same people
8 - number of calls I dialed in the past 5 days to answer voice mail or the numerous missed calls.
3- number of people who understand why I haven't been quick to respond to these calls on account of the craziness.

2 - cups of Starbucks coffee I have purchased in the past 3 days.
2 - number of energy drinks I have consumed in the past 5 days -- not on the same days as coffee.

1-number of points FSU lost to North Carolina at our basketball game on Sunday.

2:-6-7 - reference number in Colossians of the verse that encourages me today.

No comments: