Friday, August 06, 2010

Chocolat Suisse


There are many benefits about having an internationally-minded family. But the one I want to highlight is Swiss-made chocolate. The past two days I have enjoyed its smooth, creamy and luscious flavor in many forms.

Yesterday it was in squares of pure milk chocolate and then in a square of hazelnut-infused milk chocolate. Today it was in the Swiss version of a Kit-Kat. Let me tell you that I have been tortured by Kit-Kat's new marketing campaign where they show people eating the bars making the sounds of their little jingle...and every time I've been in the grocery store I have resisted purchasing one. Well today my patience was rewarded. I tasted THE best version of a "kit-kat" one that has all the crunchiness of a kit-kat but covered in the dreamy Swiss milk chocolate.

Now if only my supply of Swiss chocolate was not so small...

No comments: