Monday, July 21, 2008

Weird Monday

- Woke up this morning from a strange and disturbing dream, but it was one of those that you remember right when you wake up and slowly fades as you come into full consciousness. However it's the third yucky dream I've had the past three nights and I can't shake the uneasy feeling they give me.

- Realized my fiance really is leaving for Germany this weekend. And then comes back in a week and leaves for Georgia for three. So he won't really be with me emotionally until September. :(

- Just finished another weekend with my future in-laws and brother-in-law & sister-in-law. They're amazing people and I had fun, but I'm a little emotionally tired.

- Talked with my Mom on the phone who then started talking about nukes in the US and the end of the world...which merely added to my uneasy state of mind and did nothing to pop the Monday haze floating around my head.

- I have a couple projects left to do then I have nothing to do at work until my boss gets back next week Tuesday...which doesn't motivate me to want to finish them because then what will I do?

- I also feel out of shape and fat today...I probably should go for a walk after work to clear my head and energize my body...maybe that will be a goal while Dan's gone...exercise everyday for 30 minutes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie, It's Amanda from CSU. I haven't talked to you in forever. I see that your engaged, Congrats! I am expecting, due in October. I'll check back to see if you got this.

Carrie said...

Wow! Mandie! Congrats :D Is it a boy or a girl? Either way s/he will be sooo cute. Do you have a name picked out? Oh and are you on Facebook? I'd love to see pictures of your wedding :)

Anonymous said...

Carrie, we are not finding out the gender and haven't officially decided on any names. I am not on facebook, but do have a picture account on shutterfly.com. Email me at mandie_lou33@yahoo.com and I will give you the password. It is great to hear from you.