Saturday, March 26, 2005

Long lost post...

*I wrote this on the back page of my notebook when I was at Barnes and Noble one day and totally forgot about it until today, when I found it there...so here's my long lost post, finally making it to my blog, like I had originally intended, so long ago!

2/14/2005
Barnes and Noble a place where one can browse literature, smell that calming bookbinding smell, and imagine my own books on the shelf-- screaming to be picked up and read--offering pearls of wisdom or insight into the world through my eyes. What would it say? Random descriptions of my people-watching adventures? Times of reflection when my mind, captured by thoughts, pondered life deep into the night? No...that wouldn't sell...but then nothing I write would sell because it's all a dream...and my thoughts remain my thoughts, written down in notebooks and sometimes blogs, waiting to be re-read, experienced anew, and laughed at as life continues forward. But as for now...I try and focus on my studies as I sit in Starbucks, watching the world pass away outside this window, sipping my mint mocha wishing I had time to continue writing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a good writer! I would read one of your books whatever it was about! :) I love you ~Kristie