Wednesday, April 28, 2004

List of Firsts

Summer is here, and one way I decided to celebrate was by compiling a list of all the new experiences I had throughout the school year...and they are:

- I received the best sorority Little Sister ever! Beejay you rock my world!

- I read 14 books in a four month period! Quite sick I know, but thankfully I do not need glasses like I thought I might in January!

- I went to the FSU Flying High Circus. I just have to say that there are many talented and flexible Seminoles out there! (Larissa, Shannon, and Hunter to name a few!)

-I went to a FSU ballet production. Good job Brittany, you were beautiful!

-I went to a Tallahassee choir concert. I loved it! It was a lot of fun, even though I went by myself...I was thoroughly entertained by the comments of all the old people around me. ;) I love having friends who can sing and free tickets to go watch them!

- I had two roommates in one year. Both of them were my sorority sisters, I'm glad I had a chance to get to know them better. And now Elizabeth is one of my close friends.

- I went to FSU's President's Ice-cream social. Our president was so cute, he even served the ice-cream!

- I left the teen years, and turned 20! You don't do that every year! ;)

-I went to most of the clubs in Tallahassee with Fraternity boys...yes they are called planned socials. Very interesting times...

-I went to Semi-formal and had more fun outside, than actually at Poseys.

- Started going to Campus Crusade more regularly and have made friends there. I love our Crusade here in Tally and love the staff! Wayne & Karen, Kevin & Missy are the best!

- I was a part of an outreach to six different sororities on campus, headed up by Missy! It was called Spa Night, and there was massages, fondue, Mary Kay, eyebrow waxing, facials, shampoo/conditioner making....yes we pampered our girls!

- I was able to share the 4 spiritual laws with three of my sisters. :)

- I was in one of my best friend's wedding! She was sooooo beautiful! It is one of my favorite memories so far in my life! Yay for Chris and Leah!

-I waxed my eyebrows. First my friend (Kaleigh) did it for me, then, since she did such a great job, I went out and bought wax and I did it myself! ;)

-I have guy friends now...4 to be exact. ;)