Sunday, August 10, 2003

well this is technically my last night of freedom until August 25th....because up here in Tally sorority pre-rush and rush starts! yay! Hopefully we'll get really great girls. I'm praying for them anyway! ;) so if you guys read this in the next two weeks keep us in mind up here in Tally!

Tonight was one of those realization times where I realized that I am a really sad person. I have like 50 hours of music on my computer and I still have problems finding something to listen to....come on! What is up with that? But it always seems to happen....but how? How in the world could I be tired of all 50 hours of that music? Then I get cravings to buy more CDs that I think I need...when in reality I don't...but I eventually buy them anyway. so really its this sick obession that never gets filled...hopefully someday this sick disease will leave me....

No comments: