Sunday, May 04, 2003

Can I just say that there really is no better way to wash a car than in sunny, summer weather, wearing your swimsuit, using a hose to spray your friends! hehehe! This is also another thing I did recently...today actually! Laura and I got together to wash her car at Nathan's house. it took us three washes to really get it clean...did you know that her car color is red? It was amazing! We actually saw how pretty it was under all that dirt! hahaha. GO COROLLAS! :) It was so fun to spray down the car and "accidentally" spray Laura as she stands there perfectly innocent! wahaha! Of course she got me back....as I was putting away the smoothies! bum! ;) then Nathan thought he'd be all sly and hug me with a wet, dirty cloth as I was leaving. Sorry nathan...but no stealth cookie for you. :D Carrie saw right through that plan...you see Nathan was bitter at Laura and I...why you ask? well, earlier, we had both sprayed him as well! hehehe. anyways. i said goodbye and turned to leave and SMACK. he threw the stupid rag on my back! all the gray suds and gross water dripping down....ew. anyways this is when i dropped my purse and walked towards him as he ran around the house...but thankfully Laura, my partner in crime had run to the hose and turned on the water. so nathan was hiding in the bushes a scaredy cat as the girls triumphed with the weapon! hehehe. ;) this is the best way to wash cars!

No comments: