Thursday, July 19, 2007

What is going on?!

Everyday I make time to read the daily news headlines...usually BBC...because my job focuses on countries in Asia, so they have more up-to-date international news. Well today I decided to change it up a bit and catch up on what's going on in my own country. I went to Fox news and now I'm in complete shock. What the heck is going on in this country?!

Look at these headlines of incidents happening in Florida, Colorado, Texas, California, Washington, and Ohio:
  1. Mom Beat Kids on Flight, Threatening Attendant
  2. Florida Man Guilty of Leaving Child to Gator
  3. California Mother Drove Son to Gang Hit
  4. Texas Man Suspected of Setting 3 Women on Fire
  5. Woman Attacked for Cutting Line at Magic Kingdom
  6. Teen Girls Charged as Burned Cat Clings to Life
  7. Teen Charged as Adult in Toilet-Training Murder of Tot
  8. Woman Pleads Guilty to Sex Assault of Infant, Videotaping Husband's Child Sex Acts
  9. Hummer Gets Eco-Vandalized in Washington Suburb <-- compared to the others, this one is kinda funny! :)

No comments: