Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Panchero's


Here's a picture of what P's looks like from the inside. Most of my sightings were on the deck outside...you can sort of see the garnet and gold umbrellas through the window...that would be the porch where I sit and try to do my homework!

The third booth from the back of the picture is basically Katie and I's claimed spot every T/R.

If you were to look to the left you would see the Boca Cafe and behind you is the menu and the crazy, crazy front line...seriously your food is manhandled by like fifteen people before it even gets to the cash register!! It's completely bizarre! The stop signs I talk about are right behind the corner of the building you see in this picture. So the porch is the place to hang out especially since we've been having such pleasant weather this autumn! :)

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Have to admit that one of the reasons I'm leaving a comment is because I think you made a great choice of quotation in your profile. The other reason is I enjoy your writing and wanted to let you know. Thanx!