Friday, December 17, 2004

Christmas Vacation turning into HLE work-ation

Well today would be my forth day of work in a row...five more to go and I get a day off. That would be NINE days of working in a row....is there a law against that? Not many people do that, except for work-a-holics! And thankfully, I'm not one of those...I just am a part-time/seasonal worker who has to work nine days in a row because her boss said so and decided to exploit the fact that I'm available. It's not like I have anything else to do...right! ha! whatever!

The only nice thing is that I have a paycheck that will be coming to me next week . But knowing that my Christmas break was spent mostly at the Holy Land Experience and not with my family is really annoying. Don't get me wrong, I love the people I work with (well most--some of them are just plain strange), but I don't really want to spend Christmas with them!

So off I go BACK to the HLE for another 7 hour day...walking around doing nothing. All of this just for money....it makes you do the strangest things....

No comments: